Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Orlando: Equip-Weekend




I would like to call this picture "The Calm Before the Storm."  It never actually stormed yesterday, praise God, but it looked it was going to.

Yesterday, we got up and went our morning class.  We only had class until 10 then the rest of the weekend is ours.  Class yesterday basically consisted of us practicing our 5 minute Wycliffe speech. I did mine in 4 minutes, 57 seconds. Woo hoo!

Then Steve's mom,  Step-dad, and baby picked us up and we headed South to Vero Beach. We thought the weather would be better a little South of Orlando. It was a gorgeous, very relaxing day.  It was Julie's first trip to the Ocean, so I took her down to the water and put her little feet in the sand.  We dodged some waves to and I got a little wet preventing her from getting wet.  By little, I mean really soaked.  How nice of me?

Then we drove a little more South the West Palm Beach to visit one of Steve's cousins that I hadn't met yet.  We spent some time with them and then went to bed. It was a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Steve and Bridget, I am so glad to know that you had wonderful weekend in FL! We did too :D

    Hey keep in touch, okay! :D

    Love,
    The Gulletts

    ReplyDelete