Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Monday, April 23, 2012

Reflecting on Rainbows

“Everyone wants happiness, No one wants pain, But you can't have a rainbow, Without a little rain” ~ Zion Lee

"Be glad today for the clouds or the rainbows. Both are meant for your good. And without both, neither has meaning." ~ Anonymous
  
"After rain there's a rainbow, after a storm there's calm, after the night there's a morning, and after a ending there's a new beginning." ~ Unknown

"I have set my rainbow in the clouds,
and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth." ~ Genesis 9:13
O beautiful rainbow, all woven of light!
There's not in thy tissue one shadow of night;
Heaven surely is open when thou dost appear.
And bending thee above, the angels draw near and sing,
"The rainbow! the rainbow! The smile of God is here."
~ Sarah Josepha Hale
It takes both the sun and the rain to make a beautiful rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment