Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

10 Things Tuesday: My Blessings

There are things that happen to you in life that make you wake up and realize the things that are really important.  They  make you stand up and count your blessings.  I have so much to thank God for.  If I allow pain and stress to make me forget, then I've given the Devil a foothold in my life.  He would love that wouldn't he?
So instead, today I choose to count my blessings.

From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.
John 1:16 NIV

Here are just a few:
1. My Amazing Husband
2. My Mom and Dad
3. My Sisters,
Erin and Melinda
4. My Brother, Andrew
5. My Aunt Honey,
my Grammie,
and my best friend, Shere
6. The best friends
anyone could ask for
7. These precious girls
make me smile.
8. These incredible people
are my family.
9. Lizzy Ann Hostetler!
The bestest friend in the world.
10. My Oasis friends. 
I miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment