Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

28 Weeks!

My sister is a great photographer.  It's hard to believe that we are at 28 weeks now.  12 weeks or less until we get to meet our beautiful rainbow.  We have so much to do to get the house ready for the new arrival.  Baby had some lazy days over the weekend which made mommy nervous, but he/she is moving around today.  I think baby missed daddy.

Here are some of my favorites of the pictures she took last night in our parent's backyard.




2 comments:

  1. Hi from ICLW! Congratulations on your pregnancy...hope the final 12 weeks fly by and you have a uneventful delivery. :)

    ReplyDelete