Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hello Third Trimester

We feel so blessed to have gotten to this point.  We have so much left to do to get ready for the baby and so much to learn, but we are excited.  Between getting ready for the baby and preparing our ministry, we are very busy.  I wouldn't change a thing.  We even started thinking of names for little one.  We decided on a really great boy's name, but we are still narrowing down a girl's name.  We won't be sharing the names until much later though.  I signed up for a free Prenatal Yoga class at the Women's Care Center that starts on Saturday.  I'm really looking forward to it.  After all we have been through, I can't believe we have actual hit the third trimester.  I never thought this day would come.  We know how blessed we are.
How far along?: 27 weeks

How big is baby?:

Your baby's the size of a rutabaga!
At 13.6 to 14.8 inches and 1.5 to 2.5 pounds, she's not just getting bigger, she's getting smarter.


Any appointments or updates this week?: We had a regular appointment last Monday and it went really well.  The doctor had so concerns at all.  She said she could hear the baby moving around and kicking on the Doppler, which was pretty cool.  She predicts that he or she will be a tall baby.

Best moment last week?: The best moment was definitely when Steve could feel outside movement.  I could tell that he really enjoyed that too. 

What I'm looking forward to?: Even though I have loved being pregnant, I'm looking forward to meeting our sweet rainbow.

3 comments:

  1. No matter how many times I see it, the food baby growth chart makes me giggle. Are you enjoying your intelligent rutabaga pregnancy? ;) (Hello from ICLW!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. I can't believe it myself some days. Less than 90 days until we meet our rainbow.

      Delete