Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Friday, July 5, 2013

Fourth of July Celebration/25 Week Update

We had a great 4th of July.  I spent the morning buying some flowers to plant in our front yard and going for a walk around the Mishawaka Riverwalk with Erin, mom, and dad.  I love the Riverwalk. It's so beautiful and peaceful.  It was a very hot morning, so I made sure to drink a lot of water and wear light clothes.  My sister got a great picture of me in the rock garden.

After our walk, my mom came over and planted the flowers I bought in our garden.  With all the rain we have had, the flowers are growing really big.  Last year, we hardly had any rain by this time.  Most places canceled fireworks because we hadn't had rain in more than a month.  This year it seems to rain every week.

 
We were invited to a cookout at our friend's house, so I cut up a watermelon and ate great food with friends and family.  Steve met us there after work and we watched fireworks along with river in Mishawaka.  It was a great day.  The weather was perfect.



How far along?: 25 weeks, 3 days
How big is baby?:
Your baby's the size of a cauliflower!  During month six, the average fetus measures about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.


Any appointments or updates this week?: Our next regular OB appointment is on Monday.  I can't believe I'm this far along all ready.  100 days left!  I have to schedule my glucose test next week.  Oh goody.

Best moment last week?: I can definitely feel movement more than I could last week.  Hopefully, soon we will be able to feel them on the outside so Steve can feel them too.

What I'm looking forward to?: Feeling kicks on the outside and holding my perfect baby.  The answer to this question will probably be pretty consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment