Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Decorating for Christmas

Anne 'helped" me today decorate for Christmas.  Steve put the tree up this past weekend, but I haven't had a chance to put the ornaments on it yet.  I took advantage of the fact that mom was over to get the Christmas decorations up.

 I love this picture.  The Christmas tree is an ornament that was given to me by my Aunt Honey on my First Christmas in 1981.  The other was given to Anne for her First Christmas,
 Anne has her own little stocking.  I can't wait to put a little toy in it for her to open on Christmas.  She won't remember this Christmas since she is so young but we still want to make it special.


No comments:

Post a Comment