Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Let It Snow

* Now 25°,  Light Snow Feels Like 14°

It's a cold snowy day today.  The snow looks so pretty but I'm not looking forwarding to going out in it later.  It's been coming down pretty steady all day.  The news stations are predicting 4-6 inches before it's done.   Anne was just staring out the window earlier in awe.

We bundled her up in her snowsuit to get some pictures of her in First major snowstorm.  She was not a fan of the cold.  We did not stay out for very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment