Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Twelve Meals in 3 Hours: Crock Pot to Freezer Meals

I was pretty productive today.  First, Anne and I went grocery shopping, then I made some freezer meals while Anne was napping. I found some great recipes online and decided to make them.   These are not my recipes.  I'm including links to the recipes below.  They were so easy to make and pretty healthy too.

Total Cost: $100 plus some staples we already had at home



6 Meals, 1 Prep Time

http://www.sidetrackedsarah.com/2013/01/6-meals-one-prep-time-crockpot-freezer-meals-week-6/

10 Easy Crock-Pot Freezer Meals
http://www.mommysfabulousfinds.com/2013/10/easy-crock-pot-freezer-meals-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment