|Anne's first "play date" with TJ Bone. TJ is about 2 months younger than Anne.|
She loves her play mat.
Weight: Before Christmas, she was 10 lbs, 6 ounces, but she is probably over 11 pounds now. She is getting so tall too.
Eating: She still loves to eat every 1 to 2 hours during the day.
Sleeping: We are still working with the same bedtime routine, with a changes now and then if it's not working. She usually sleeps between 3 and 5 hours before waking up again for a new diaper and a snack. Christmas morning, she slept for 8 hours straight. Merry Christmas, mommy!
She will occasionally refuse to nap, but when she does she naps for between 2-4 hours during the day.
Milestones & Firsts: Well, everything is new for her.Some noteworthy things were:* We loves to see her smile. She is definitely recognizing us and will smile when she sees us. It just melts my heart every time.
* I added book time to her morning routine. Her favorite books are My Favorite Bible Promises and Counting with Baby Mickey.
* Her favorite toys are her zebra and the bed box on her play mat. She is also getting used to the exersaucer that we got out on NYE.
* She is still not a big fan of tummy-time, but she is getting better. She can hold her head up while in a seated position.
* She is starting to make more sounds. I swear sometimes she says, "Oh mom" when she needs me. I'm sure it's just my imagination.
* We celebrated her first Christmas last month with the reading of the Christmas story and opening her stocking on Christmas morning.