Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Three Month Update

Anne is getting so big and started to really show her personality.  She is still very much a daddy's girl and Steve loves it.  In the last month, we have celebrated both her first Christmas and her first New Years Eve.

Anne's first "play date" with TJ Bone.  TJ is about 2 months younger than Anne.

Anne just loves her new exersaucer.  I can't wait to watch her discovery everything that she can do. 


She loves her play mat.


Weight: Before Christmas, she was 10 lbs, 6 ounces, but she is probably over 11 pounds now.  She is getting so tall too.
Eating: She still loves to eat every 1 to 2 hours during the day.
Sleeping: We are still working with the same bedtime routine, with a changes now and then if it's not working. She usually sleeps between 3 and 5 hours before waking up again for a new diaper and a snack.  Christmas morning, she slept for 8 hours straight. Merry Christmas, mommy!

She will occasionally refuse to nap, but when she does she naps for between 2-4 hours during the day.
Milestones & Firsts: Well, everything is new for her.  
Some noteworthy things were:
* We loves to see her smile.  She is definitely recognizing us and will smile when she sees us. It just melts my heart every time.

* I added book time to her morning routine.  Her favorite books are My Favorite Bible Promises and Counting with Baby Mickey.

* Her favorite toys are her zebra and the bed box on her play mat.  She is also getting used to the exersaucer that we got out on NYE.

* She is still not a big fan of tummy-time, but she is getting better.  She can hold her head up while in a seated position.

* She is starting to make more sounds. I swear sometimes she says, "Oh mom" when she needs me.  I'm sure it's just my imagination.

* We celebrated her first Christmas last month with the reading of the Christmas story and opening her stocking on Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment