year of blessings and recovery. I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for us.
Anne at 5 weeks with a beautiful heartbeat.
Anne at 12 weeks outside. We love her so much.
- Anne was definitely the biggest development of 2013. The first weekend of February, Steve and I found out that Anne was on the way. We were overjoyed and terrified. Two weeks later, we heard a heartbeat, her heartbeat, for the first time. For the next 8 months, I felt her grow and develop inside me. We celebrated every milestone with excitement.
- Our Wycliffe ministry continued to grow in 2013. We love being a part of such an important ministry. We are a part of ending Bible poverty around the world. There is still so much more work that needs to be done.
- Steve and I celebrated our 6th wedding Anniversary on May 5th. I love Steve more and more every day. He is a great husband and father.
- My sister got married on May 25th and was privileged to be the Matron of Honor.
- On October 9th at 2am, my water broke and we headed to the hospital. At 4:17pm, our beautiful rainbow entered our world. She is perfect in every way. We have loved watching her grow and learn new things. Today, she is 12 weeks old.