Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Friday, November 9, 2007

Temp Job

Well, my temp job ended yesterday. I'm a bit bummed because I was liking the extra money. But it is kind of a blessing disguise. The extra job was starting the stress me out alot. Working 12 hour days M-F was starting to get too much for me. It might not have been so bad if both jobs weren't office jobs. I also didn't feel like I was seeing Steve enough. I would get home at night and I would be so tired. Sitting for 12 hours straight was starting to drive me crazy. Hopefully, the next temp job I get with have more movement or variety to it.
I will also be back at Oasis this week. I have missed my girls like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment