Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving Update

It has been a pretty busy week with Thanksgiving and moving.
Here is an update of the week’s events:

Wednesday (11/21): On Wednesday, I only worked until noon. After work, Steve and I signed the paper work for our apartment. I got to see it for the first time. It looks really nice. Our friend Greg then came over and helped us move our appliances into our new apartment. We decided to paint the living room of the new apartment so we worked on that Wednesday night. We got back to our old apartment pretty late.

Thursday (11/22): Thursday was Thanksgiving. Steve and I spent Thanksgiving in Ohio with his family. It was a good time with family. The food was really good. His grandma is trying to sell her house so it might be the last Thanksgiving at her house. Steve is a little upset about that because I guess they have been celebrating Thanksgiving there for awhile now. We stayed the night in Lima with his brother and sister-in-law. Randy and Alexis just got a dog so my allergies weren't very happy. I didn't sleep very well Thursday night.

Friday (11/23): Friday was a paid Holiday for Steve and I so it was nice to sit around and be getting paid for it. We got to babysit for his nephew, Keegan, on Friday. Keegan is 18 months old now. After he woke up and we fed him breakfast, we took him shopping with us. We went to the Lima Mall and Keegan slept the whole time we were there in the cart. It was so cute. We took him to Lowes and Menards too. We did some Christmas window shopping. Steve taught Keegan all about Dewault tools and other tools. I think Keegan thinks his Uncle is crazy but that’s ok.

Saturday (11/24): Saturday we drove home. It was good to be home but it still busy. We had to finish packing and getting ready to move. Steve finished the painting over at the new place while I packed up the old apartment.

Sunday (11/25): Sunday, we got up and finished getting ready to move. Tabby, Greg, my parents, my sister, and Steve’s dad helped us move all our stuff to our new apartment. My mom, Tabby, and I finished packing up the kitchen while the guys lifted the heavy stuff into the truck and van. Steve and I fed our friends pizza for dinner. I am thoroughly convinced that we have the best friends ever. We got to sleep in our new apartment for the first time Sunday night. It was really cozy.

We finished moving the rest of our stuff on Monday with Damian, Travis, and Stacy. They are the greatest too. I took a sick day on Tuesday, November 27th. Yesterday, I took half the day as a sick day too. I could have taken a whole day but I was tired of just laying around the house, so I went in to work after lunch. I’m hoping it’s just a bad cold and nothing worse. Steve and I still have some cleaning and unpacking to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment