Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Monday, November 5, 2007

Another Great Weekend!

This weekend was great. Ohio State is still undefeated and Notre Dame lost to Navy. Steve was a bit bummed that the OSU game wasn't on TV locally. Hopefully, we will find somewhere that is playing the game next week.

Saturday was pretty relaxing. I got the laundry and dishes caught up from the week. Then I "watched" the OSU game with Steve. We didn't really watch it. The internet had the play-by-play showing throughout the game, so we could look and see what was happening.

Saturday night, Steve and I had a date night with friends. Shere had been trying to plan a night out for us and Tabby and her husband for a few days. It almost fell apart when she couldn't find someone to watch the girls. Luckilly, my sister is awesome and she agreed to watch the little angels while we hung out. This week Shere, Chris, Tabby, Greg, Steve, and I went to a little Italian Resturant called Rulles in Mishawaka. It was pretty good. My only complaint was that the servings were a little small for the price. They get a A+ for taste though.
I love spending time with those people. I hope we can start doing it more often. The last time the 6 of us got together was August when we went to Hona Jori, which was also spectactular.

Sunday, we went to Gospel Center. It was suppossed to be the first weekend in the new auditorium but somethings happened so the first week is actually going to be next week. After church, I went to physical therapy and did some grocery shopping. Steve likes to eat so I have to buy food alot. Last weekend, we tried this thing where we make 3-4 meals on Sunday and put them in the fridge for Steve to heat up and eat throughout the week. It seemed to work out pretty well. The first week I worked the second job and I wasnt home to make dinner Steve ate alot of PB&J sandwhiches because he didnt want to cook. Last week he didnt have to cook because he had pre-made meals in the fridge. We are trying that again this week. Sunday night we spent a few hours putting together meals for the week. I like it because not only does it keep us organized and save us money on groceries but it also is a way for us to spend time together not in front of the TV.
The next few weeks are going to crazy in our apartment since we are going to cleaning and packing up all our stuff. The family that is living in there now is suppossed to be out by tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment