Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Friday, August 22, 2008

Confessions of a News Junkie

I love to watch the news. The news is on almost the whole day when I'm at work. I'm not biased either. I watch MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News, and Fox Business (Dave Ramsey Show!) and of course I read the South Bend Tribune online.
It's sometimes fun to see the obvious biases of the news channels. MSNBC is clearly Democratic and has wanted Obama to win since the beginning of the Primaries. CNN is Republican and a big fan of McCain. Fox seems to be the most unbiased, most of the time, even though they do tend to favor McCain over Obama.

Here are a few news stories that I found today: I report, You decide. :0)

Wis. Couple Wins Lottery Four Times, Claims Formula

Woman Arrested For Failing To Return Library Books

12-year-old suspended for hair

Mom's birthday robbery

No comments:

Post a Comment