Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

It has been a pretty busy week. I bought Steve's Christmas present already. I put up pictures once I give it to him. Every since our roommate moved out, Steve has been working hard getting our spare room made up. He painted the walls. He talked me into letting him paint them in OSU colors. It actually looks really nice. He wants to paint a big 'O' on the wall with a Buckeye next. The apartment looks and feels alot better than it did before. It is not nearly as cramped. We have been moving boxes around and Steve rearranged the living room.

I had to work all weekend but i had a few big sale days, so it wasn't so bad. Saturday evening my mentor, Judy Gregory, was in town from Atlanta so Chris Infalt threw a party at her house. It was good to see everyone. Some of the people there I hadnt seen all summer. I love my Oasis family. On Labor Day, we had our Biggest Loser picnic. Even though Steve tried all weekend to leave a few extra pounds, Greg won first place by 2.8 pounds. Everyone did a great job. We are so proud of Greg. I think we do this contest again, because it was really fun.
Steve made ribs and bread for the picnic and they were really good. I unfortunetly had to leave the party early because I had to work at 6. We were so dead at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment