Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Friday, September 12, 2008

"Staycation" Day 2

Yesterday, we got up a bit earlier than we did Wednesday. I had some left-over pancakes from the Pancake House for Breakfast. Steve went upstairs to finish up his "Ohio State Room." It looks really nice. Ill post pictures soon. While he was doing that I cleaned the bathroom, the kitchen, and did some laundry. Yesterday was mostly a cleaning day but it was still relaxing. It is nice to have a nice clean apartment, well mostly. My sis came over around dinner time and hung out with us for awhile. That was fun. We didn't really leave the house much.
We wanted to go for a walk after dinner but I fell asleep while he was watching some old Superman TV show, so that didnt happen. We finally went to bed around midnight.

I just got up. Steve is still asleep. We dont really have any plans for today. We have a coupon for the Home Plate Resturant so we might go there for lunch. I want to get the rest of the living room put together and hopefully get some more pictures on the wall. Damian was upset the last time he was over that there was a picture of the me and the Bridesmaids on our wall, but no picture of Steve and the Groomsmen, so I have to find one and put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment