Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Perfect Christmas Present for Steve???










Ohio State Buckeyes Big Daddy Recliner from Baseline


Anyone need a Christmas present idea? I know it's a little pricey, but he's worth it, right? Doesn't it look so comfy?


haha...actually I found this while looking for new furniture. Steve and I decided that is the next big purchase we are saving up for. We have one couch that used to be my grandparents and it is falling apart and our other couch is small and I also got it used during college. We don't want expensive furniture, just something comfortable. We may buy "gently used" again instead of new to save money. We will just have to see how much money we get saved up.

There is a matching sofa too --->>>



No comments:

Post a Comment