Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Total It Up: Tuesday

We have computer access today, so I can actually type in more than 160 characters.  Woo Hoo!
Today, we started with a tour of the campus.  Since there was so many of us, we actually watched a video of a tour, instead of walking around everywhere.  It was such a beautiful morning, so I was a little bummed about that.
Our second class was another Language Learning class.  We have been learning Mandarin.  I actually learned a few words. I'm not sure how long I will remember them though.  The rest of the day was Phonology and Ethnomusicology. Phonology is the study of sound and Musicology is how music and arts are used in Bible Translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment