Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Therefore Encourage One Another...

1 Thessalonians 5:11: Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Throughout my years of middle school ministry, I have received many notes of encouragement from students and my fellow leaders.  I can not begin to say how much those mean to me.  I still have many of the notes on display around the house and in my Bible.  I am going to take them with me and keep them close as we continue to make plans to move.  One of the hardest parts of the thought of moving is knowing how many close friends I'm going to leave behind.  This is my way to bring you with me.  I hope that I continue to live up to the words they wrote.

Here are just a few:
  • "I loved leading with you this year. You are a great person." - Naomi
  • "I love your heart for kids. You shine...my friend...you shine." - Judy
  • "You always are so happy. Thank you for encouraging others and my children." - Laura
  • "I love your positive attitude & the joy that you carry with you always. Love ya sis." - Judy
  • "You have a heart for God and it's been a joy watching you on your walk with Christ." - Jason
  • "You have a great memory for names. Good way to love our kids." - Adam
  • "How faithful & awesome you are. You have been a part of Oasis longer than I have. How special you make our events." - Chris
  • "You rock, my friend. I have known ya for...well a long time and you have always have the same sweet smile & friendly lovable personality." - Loretta
  • "You are awesome leader. You have taught me so much." - Dianna
  • "It's great being a leader with you. You have so much insight. Thanks for all your wisdom." - Carole
  • "Your dedication to Oasis is so appreciated." - Wendy
  • "Hey gurl, I love you & you are a great girl. I hope you will always be here & I can count on you. Love you tons." - Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment