Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Our Baby Tomatoes

With my mom's help, at the beginning of the summer we started a garden in our back yard. I have never had a garden before, so I thought it would be fun. I thought I would try me hand at tomatoes, because they seemed easy and I love tomatoes. They loved all the rain we got at the beginning of the season, so the plants are really big. With this heat, we have to keep them watered, so we don't kill them. Last week, I saw that we finally have little green baby tomatoes. I can't wait until the grow up into big red tomatoes. They are going to be so tasty. If I'm successful with tomatoes, maybe I'll try a different vegetable next year.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment