Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Budget Cuts are Not Fun

It is going to be an interesting couple of months for Steve and I. We just found that Steve's hours are going to be cut starting in August. Luckily, we wont lose our benefits though, so that we are thankful for. I trust God is going to continue to provide for all our needs. He has done it before and He will do it again. It's going to tough though trying to squeeze every last dollar out of our already tight budget. We are still going to continue working on the Wycliffe application process. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.
James 1:12
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment