Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Run jane run 2011

Well, that was really fun. My friend, Sue, and I walked the 5K for the YWCA's run jane run. The money raised goes to support the domestic violence, sexual assault, and housing programs at the YWCA. It was a beautiful day and I love being out in nature at St. Pat's Park. Sue and I finished the walk in 59 minutes and six seconds. We were pretty happy with our time. I was happy to see so many people out to support the YWCA. It's a great organization.
I'm a little tired, so I think I'm going to do some cool down stretches before I have to go to work this afternoon. My body wants to take a nap but the expert runners tell me that will cause me to cramp up.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment