Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Monday, September 26, 2011

One Week Left! Please Help if You Can!


The Big Red Shoes Are Back


The YWCA Staff Team needs some help to reach our goal.  There is one more week left to reach our goal!  Go to www.ywcancin.org and click on the red shoe or click on the link.


Join us in my efforts to support YWCA - North Central Indiana
Thank you for supporting YWCA - North Central. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.

Team Fundraising Goal:
$1,000.00
Total Raised:
$400.00
Can you walk a mile in her shoes! Join men throughout Michiana in the effort to raise awareness & money for the YWCA's Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault programs.

Saturday, October 1, 2011
9 am check in begins
10 am walk begins
Coveleski Stadium
South Bend, IN

No comments:

Post a Comment