Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Curb Appeal

After work today, with the help of my mom, I finished working on the garden in the front yard. I think it makes the front yard look much better.  Hopefully, this will help the curb appeal on our house enough for when we are ready to put it on the market.  The plan is to have it on the market by the first of October.  Now if we can just get the grass where the tree was to grow.   

This first picture is our front yard before we cut down the tree.

This is the front yard with the garden done.

Here is a close up of the garden.  They are perennials, so that means that they will come back every year.  :o)  The purple flowers are Mums.  The two yellow flowers are daisies.  There are some Lilies too but they haven't bloomed yet.  The flower pot has yellow Begonias.  I got them on Mother's Day. I can't believe they are still alive. 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty yard. Good luck selling the house!
    (ncchnat)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ncchnat. It's a little nerve racking. We have never sold a house before.

    ReplyDelete