Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Egg Breakfast Casserole in Muffin Tins




We got to bring snack to small group at church today.  These were so easy to make.

We made a dozen Veggie "muffins" with cheese, mushrooms, spinach, and bell peppers.

We made a dozen Meat "muffins" with cheese, spinach, ham, and chicken.

This recipes makes about 24.

1 lb of ham (or sausage or chicken)

6 eggs

1 cup of Bisquick

2 cups of milk

Salt and pepper

1 cup of cheese

1) Lightly grease muffin pan

2) Mix all ingredients together and spoon into pan.

3) Top with cheese

4) Bake for 25 minutes @ 350 degrees.

I made them the night before and put them in the oven this morning. Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment