Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Online Recipes Exchange: Pumpkin Spice Pancakes

My online group decided to do a recipe exchange.  I've had a lot of fun picking out my recipe for the person chosen for me.  I plan on putting mine together tonight and getting it sent out tomorrow.

I got recipes in the mail today after work.  The recipe was for Pumpkin Spice Pancakes and for Fall Veggie Casserole.  Steve and I love having breakfast for dinner and Steve loves anything with pumpkin.  Steve insisted that we have it for dinner tonight.  So after a quick trip to the store to get some things we didn't have, I made some Pumpkin Spice Pancakes and they were so good.

 Steve said they tasted like he was eating little pieces of pumpkin pie.  While Steve was making the scrambled eggs, he decided that he wanted to put some pumpkin puree in the eggs.  Pumpkin scrambled eggs are interesting, but good.
Thank you, Smash2009 for recipes and the nice card.  You are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment