Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Monday, November 19, 2012

Bible Study - Thanksgiving Edition

Hi ladies!
My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving is about family and being thankful for what you have.  It's so easy when things aren't going our way to focus what we don't have.  It's nice to have a time set aside every year to focus on what blessings we do have.
I would love to switch up for the format for this weeks' check-in. 

What if we just listed are favorite bible verses or song lyrics that have a thanksgiving theme or that have spoke to you this year.  You can add as many as you want.  There is no limit. Smile  If verses are repeated, I think that's probably ok.
This has been a really tough year for many of us.  I know, for us, 2012 will go down as the hardest year of our life so far.


Psalm 145:7: "They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness." 

Psalm 31:19: "How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you."


No comments:

Post a Comment