Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Picture Day with Erin

I had a great Thanksgiving with Steve's family in Michigan.  He has a huge family, so it's always a blast.  Of course, the guys and a few of the ladies went out and shot clay pigeons while I kept an eye on our nieces inside.  I'm not big on shooting guns, but Steve enjoys it.  We had to rush home in the afternoon, so we could get home in time to go to bed early. 

On Black Friday, I had to be at work at 4am until 2pm and Steve had to work at 6am.  He is supposed to get off at 7, so he should be home soon.  We shall see if he gets off on time.  After work, I drove up Sears to see Steve and bought some presents for my Elfster exchange buddy.  I think she is really going to like them.  Now, Steve needs to decide what he wants to get her husband, so we can go shopping.  Then I went upstairs to the Photo Studio to see my sister.  She was bored and didn't have any appointments, so she took my picture.  I really like how they turned out.  I got a free 8 X 10 collage, no purchase necessary!  It was a win-win for both of us.  I got great fun pictures and my sister got a photo sit.






No comments:

Post a Comment