I have always loved the month of November because it's a month to give thanks. This year I find myself thanking God for my loving husband, my amazing friends, and an online group of ladies that I have never met in person. This Spring I stepped out of my comfort zone and joined an online group. I'm usually a pretty private person, so getting my story out there was hard. I have found nothing but love and support from this group and I hope that I have given love and support back.
Today, I logged in to the group and what I found did not surprise me. This year has been hard. 2012 will be a year that we will always remember. We have not been very open about why today is significant in our lives, but of the few people that do know no one remembered, but this group did.
Here are just a few of the messages that I got today.
- "This am as I was driving the little girl I nanny for to school I saw a sign that said Wycliffe (I think it was the subdivision) and it made me think of you. On the way back to their house after dropping her off I had the sense that I was supposed to pray for you. So while driving I started to pray for you!"
- Extra ((((HUGS)))) for you today.
- I have been thinking and praying for you extra this week, especially
today. I hope that the day is kind to you. I am sending you so many
- More here, honey! Big, huge, squishy HUGS!
- Extra hugs to you today dear! I hope the day is kind to you.
- Even more bigger hugs your way! *hugs Bethelgal extra tight*