Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Busy...Busy...Busy

Apartment hunting is alot of work. Steve and I are trying to find a another apartment or house to rent. Autumn Lakes is just too expensive. It was fine when i was living with my sister because I only had to pay half of the rent but now the whole amount is coming out of just mine and Steve's budget so it's harder. We are trying to find something before the end of the month so we dont have to pay for another month at Autumn Lakes. Our budget will be very happy when we move.

It feels like life is flying by really fast lately. I'm hoping that life slows time soon. I just need time to relax. Our current apartment is almost all organized. Steve is still moving in some of his stuff. Some of the bigger things he is going to leave where they are until we move again. It's been an adventure.

Oasis went to Cedar Point. I hope they had a good trip. It is beautiful here. I hope it's nice in Ohio too.

No comments:

Post a Comment