Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Monday was 26th birthday.
On Saturday, weekend Steve and Damian throw me a "Surprise" birthday party at our apartment. It was a good time. Steve made some chicken and we ate some cake. Afterwards, Damian, Steve, the Bones, my sister, and I went to see the movie Fantastic Four. The movie was pretty good. I wasnt sure what i would think of it since I dont really like comic books movies usually, but it was good. Then we went to the Steak N Shake in South Bend for some fun hang out time. We didnt leave Steak N Shake til almost 2. I was pretty tired when I got home. Shere came over with her girls to my apartment but she didnt come to movie with us. Ill have to try and find some time to hang out with just her later in the week.

Sunday, we got up for church at Gospel Center this week. After church, we just went home and relaxed. My parents went out of town for the weekend but when they got home Steve and I went to my parents to have Father's Day dinner. Steve and I did some grocery shopping to on Sunday.

Monday we both had to work. I didnt take my birthday off work this year. After work, Steve and I got dressed up and he took me out to The Emporium. The food was really good. It wasn't as expensive as I thought is was going to be. I was actually a little disapointed. I was expecting it to be more elegant than it was. Oh well, it was a once in a lifetime thing. It was a good relaxing birthday overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment