Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm Normal

I know. I was just as surprised as you are. I have been having these horrible headaches since about Sunday night. I hurt my should my senior year of highschool when I was in the car accident but never did anything about it. I tried a chiropractor but it was too expensive. I have tried various exercises and stretches but nothing seemed to realy work. Sometimes the pain seemed to go away for a little while but then it would come back.

Since Sunday, the pain had gone from my shoulder into my head. It was horrible pain. I was having trouble working. The only thing i could do to help the pain was to lay down. Yesterday during lunch, Steve and I went to Medpoint because the pain was so bad. The took some X-Rays of my shoulder, back, and neck. The doctor everything looked fine in my bones except my neck seemed to be too straight. He is going to wait until the Radiologist's report before making the final judgement though. He said he would guess that the problem is in my muscles. The muscles may even be so tight that they are causing the neck problems. I might have to start going to physical therapy. I'm so glad that we have insurance now or I would have no idea how we were going to pay for this.
We got me a new chair for work that has a massager in it. It is amazing. It's not a top of the line massager. It just mostly vibrates but its still cool. Maybe it will help loosen up my muscles so i dont have to go to physical therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment