Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, July 2, 2009

3 Day Weekend Fun

:-)Tommorrow is a paid Holiday for Steve and I.
Her parents and brother will be visiting our house tommorrow. That means I will be cleaning like crazy tonight. Look at that precious sleeping face. Don't you just want to kiss her little cheeks? Hopefully, Steve will have our new sink and dishwasher set up tonight.
Love always, Bridget

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment