Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MHS 10 Year Reunion: Class of '99



I can't believe it's actually been 10 years since I graduated from High School. Wow...it's been a crazy bunch of years. Some friends have changed and some never will. I have moved several times all over Mishawaka and South Bend since graduation. I hope I have changed for the better in the last 10 years.
Our Reunion was this weekend and it was a blast. I will admit I was a little nervous at first. I'm not sure why but I guess it's just because at MHS their was somewhat of a "class system." It was really interesting to see at the reunion all the different groups all hanging out together. I guess after high school the "class" you were in high school doesn't really matter. I hope my friends that are in High School currently read sentence a few times!!!
The reunion was at the Eberhart Grill in Mishawaka, right along the river. The view of the river from the deck of the location was gorgeous. I don't think the team could have picked a better place to have the reunion. I don't think the weather could have been better either. It was a bit cold in the morning, so we a bit worried but it turned out to be a beautiful night.
The food at reunion was simple but good. I really enjoyed having a chance to relax and catch up with friends.
Thank you so much to Jason, Stephani, Sam, and Jessica for planning the great event.

No comments:

Post a Comment