Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bowling Fun









Steve and I went bowling last night with Damian and my sister, Erin. It's probably been at least a year since any of had been bowling, so it was great fun. None of us did very well. I did finally break 100 in the 3rd game. Steve started to get tired during the third game. Damian got three strikes in a row during the third game! It was exciting.





We should really do this more often. It didn't break the budget either. Chippewa has a special deal on Wednesday nights where shoes are only $1.30 each, and games are $1.30 per game per person. I'm actually not as sore today as I thought I would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment