Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day and my Valentine is sick today.  We both took a sick day today. I had a planned doctor's appointment and Steve is sick.  He had been sick all weekend and he finally went to the doctor today and the doctor thinks he has a virus.  So I have to clean the whole house really well, so we kill whatever virus might still be hanging around the house.  We turned on our air cleaner to a higher setting and put out both of humidifiers, so hopefully he will start to feel better soon.  I haven't got sick yet and hopefully I will not get it.  I am starting the get the sniffles, but no flu yet.
I figured since I'm cleaning everything really well and I'm home, this would be the perfect time to organize stuff for our garage sale this summer.  So I'm emptying all the cabinets in the kitchen and cleaning all the pots and pans and putting the ones we don't use very often in the garage sale pile.  I will probably do that with our linen closet too, once I am done with the kitchen.  We have a lot of towels, sheets and such in several different closets.  They need to be better organized. 
Steve is sleeping right now and he will probably be asleep for awhile. I hope he starts to feel better soon. 
Exodus 23:25: "So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment