Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2011 Blizzard Update: Snow Day

So, Steve and I got a snow day from work today because of all the snow.  I didn't think it was that bad out when I was starting to up this morning, because they were actually plowing our street.  We live on a dead end road with mostly rentals, so our street doesn't get plowed very often.  Steve and I both got calls from our bosses this morning telling us that we didn't have to come in.  Steve thinks he might still have to go in to shovel the sidewalks around the YWCA for the clients, but South Bend has declared a "Snow Emergency" so I don't think he will have to shovel. I don't anticipate the clients wanting to go anywhere in this mess. My uncle that lives in the south east corner of Wisconsin said they have about 5 feet of snow in their yard, probably due to snow drifts  We don't have that much yet, but it is still snowing.  It is supposed to continue to snow all day.  It's crazy out there, but it does make me want to go ice skating or something.

On the bright side, the ground hog did not see his shadow this morning, so that means only 6 weeks until Spring. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment