Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Monday, January 31, 2011

Blizzard Warning Issued

So, all over the news they are threatening that we are going to get another big snowstorm over the next few days.  I've heard anywhere from 6-8 inches to two feet.  Good thing I went grocery shopping yesterday.

News Story

"Storm seen as worst since '99"
I remember the storm in 1999. That was my Senior year of High School and we got an extra week of Christmas Vacation.  All the other grades had to make up the days, but we didn't because we were graduating. :o) 
"The weather service said the storm, expected to arrive Tuesday afternoon over much of northern Illinois and Northwest Indiana, could be "dangerous, multifaceted and potentially life-threatening."
All told, forecasters expect at least a foot of snow over much of the warning area. White-out conditions are expected at times Tuesday night, with snowfall rates of at least 2 to 3 inches per hour possible with northeast winds of 25 to 40 mph and even stronger gusts."
Well,  we may be stuck inside for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment