Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Remodeling Fun

I am really ready to have my house back.  We have been in construction zone since Christmas.  We drove all around town on Sunday looking for a mirror that we liked to put in the bathroom.  We didn't find anything, so the search continues.  We found a really great shelf online at ikea.com but it is only available in the store. The closest Ikea to us is 106 miles away. :o( Luckilly for us, my Aunt lives near there and she is amazing and she is willing to drive to the store and pick it up for us.  I love my Aunt.  It's not a fancy shelf, but I really like it.  Then ikea also has some little white wicker baskets that we are going to put on the shelf.  You have to buy those at the store too, so we are hoping we can find some that we like close by.  Now we just have to find a mirror that we like to put over the sink and the bathroom will be almost done.
Last night, I started getting the living room cleaned up.  I folded some laundry, vacuumed the floor, and put the exercise bike back where it goes after we got home from Trivia Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment