Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Feel Productive Today

I feel really productive today.  The past month has been so busy at work with all the monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual grant reports that have to be done by January 15th.  Since I've spent the last month working mainly on those reports, there are other projects and other work that has had to be put on the back burner.  I also have to do the semi-annual data report about all the services and clients we have served in the last 6 months.  That report is about 50 pages long.  I actually enjoy working with data and statistics though, so it's kind of fun.  I think it's interesting to see how many clients we have served and from what walks of life they are coming from.  It makes me feel like even though I don't actually meet personally with the clients that my work is making a difference in their lives.

Today, I have spent the morning trying to catch up on everything that I have been putting on the back burner for the last month.  I'm very happy to see my big pile getting smaller.  Hopefully the rest of the day will be just as productive and hopefully this productive feeling will continue when I get home.  I have a bunch of housework, ie laundry and dishes, that need to be done.  The laundry is actually all clean.  It just needs to be folded and put away.
  • Wise words bring many benefits, and hard work brings rewards. Proverbs 12:14
  • He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done. Proverbs 19:1

No comments:

Post a Comment