Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snow Day!

So Michiana got dumped on by lake-effect snow last night and since the city didn't plow our street after the last snow the foot or more that we got overnight just added to the snow we already had, so as you probably already guessed it, we are stuck in the house today.  Steve tried to leave this morning to get a free sandwich from Chick Fil-A, but he only got a few feet past our house and had to come back.  He is pretty disappointed in his lack of free sandwich.
I had to call off from Sears today because there is no way that my Focus is going to make it down the street and I don't have very high hopes that the city is going to be plowing our street anytime soon.  My dad is borrowing the truck, but I'm not even sure the truck would make it through.  Our neighbor tried to get out with his truck and gave up after about 30 minutes.
Steve has actually been wanting a big snow like this since he moved here.  Hopefully, we will be able to get out and play in it, since we won't be going anywhere today.

No comments:

Post a Comment