- A few weeks ago, I posted on 10 Things Tuesday how excited I was for a friend who after 2 losses and her husband beat prostate cancer, that they were pregnant with their "hopefully" rainbow baby.
- Yesterday at their 16 week appointment, they couldn't find the heartbeat. I'm so heartbroken for them. It's just not fair.
4. When I think about the struggles that many people go through to have kids, my problems don't seem so big anymore.
5. I absolutely love the place I'm going for my massage therapy. Everyone is so nice. If you make an appointment and tell them that I referred you, than I get a free massage!
6. Tuesday is family trivia night at our friend Jean's house!
- 7. My husband had the whole day off from both jobs yesterday. I came home from work to find that he did laundry, dishes, vacuumed, cleaned the bedroom, and the kitchen. He even did some Wycliffe work. He had a productive day.