Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

10 Things Tuesday: My Week in Pictures

It's been a really busy few weeks at work. I know that I missed last week's 10 Things Tuesday and today is a day late. Let's call this 10 Things Tuesday - Wednesday edition.




  1. A few weeks ago, I posted on 10 Things Tuesday how excited I was for a friend who after 2 losses and her husband beat prostate cancer, that they were pregnant with their "hopefully" rainbow baby.

  2. Yesterday at their 16 week appointment, they couldn't find the heartbeat.  I'm so heartbroken for them.  It's just not fair.
  3.  
    4. When I think about the struggles that many people go through to have kids, my problems don't seem so big anymore.
    5. I absolutely love the place I'm going for my massage therapy.  Everyone is so nice. If you make an appointment and tell them that I referred you, than I get a free massage!  
    6. Tuesday is family trivia night at our friend Jean's house!
      
    7. My husband had the whole day off from both jobs yesterday. I came home from work to find that he did laundry, dishes, vacuumed, cleaned the bedroom, and the kitchen.  He even did some Wycliffe work.  He had a productive day.
    8.
       
    9.

      10.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment