Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

10 Things Tuesday: My Thoughts Today

This is a slightly edited version of what I posted today on my online group's 10 Things Tuesday.


  1. Tonight, my hubby and I are taking our nephew (and the rest of his family) to his first Minor League baseball game and they are showing fireworks after the game.
  2. Our County Fair is this week too, so we might take them there too.
  3. My friend announced on Facebook this weekend that, after having a husband fight and win a battle with Prostate Cancer, and two losses in the last 2 years, she is 14 wks pregnant with her *hopefully* rainbow baby. I am so excited for them.
  4. I love my online Bible Study. I'm looking forward to studying Psalms 143 this week.
  5. I hate when there is a Holiday in the middle of the week. It messes up my whole schedule.
  6. This is the first week of our new Fiscal Year at work. 

  7. I have so much to do at work because of #6, but no motivation.
  8. Last week, I started going to a massage therapist twice a week for a total of 6 sessions to help me with my anxiety and stress.
  9. We really need rain here.
  10. My sister finally moved into the house my family bought this weekend.  It's gorgeous.
    Bedroom - Before                                      

    Bedroom - After

    I wish I had a picture of the new kitchen floor. My dad designed and cut all the tile. It looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment