This is a slightly edited version of what I posted today on my online group's 10 Things Tuesday.
- Tonight, my hubby and I are taking our nephew (and the rest of his family) to his first Minor League baseball game and they are showing fireworks after the game.
- Our County Fair is this week too, so we might take them there too.
- My friend announced on Facebook this weekend that, after having a husband fight and win a battle with Prostate Cancer, and two losses in the last 2 years, she is 14 wks pregnant with her *hopefully* rainbow baby. I am so excited for them.
- I love my online Bible Study. I'm looking forward to studying Psalms 143 this week.
- I hate when there is a Holiday in the middle of the week. It messes up my whole schedule.
- This is the first week of our new Fiscal Year at work.
- I have so much to do at work because of #6, but no motivation.
- Last week, I started going to a massage therapist twice a week for a total of 6 sessions to help me with my anxiety and stress.
- We really need rain here.
- My sister finally moved into the house my family bought this weekend. It's gorgeous.
Bedroom - Before
Bedroom - After
I wish I had a picture of the new kitchen floor. My dad designed and cut all the tile. It looks great.