Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Monday, July 16, 2012

Ended Up Being a Great Weekend


Steve somehow got Friday off from both jobs. I had to work at the YWCA until noon, then when I went to Sears to work my normal 1 to 7 shift, I found out I had the day off.  So we both ended up having almost the whole day off.

I helped Steve finish fixing our shed roof and cleaned up the back yard.  Then it was family time when my parents, Grammie, sister and her boyfriend came over for dessert.

Saturday, we both had to work and we finally got some much needed rain.  Then we worked on planning our presentation at church on Sunday.  Sunday, we met with a different Sunday School and shared our journey to Cameroon. I think we did really well and it was fun to meet some new people. Even though we go to small church, I don't know everybody yet.

After church and work, my sister, mom and Grammie had some girls night out fun shopping for clothes. Of course, we went to Sears for their Friends and Family event. I love discounts.  The picture is one of the new outfits that I'm wearing today. I have a cute black skirt and some new white sandles on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment