Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Friday, January 18, 2013

Goals for 2013

I generally don't make resolutions because they are so hard to stick with.  Instead, I have a few goals that I want to accomplish.  Some of them are small and some are much bigger.  I narrowed it down to 5 things that I want to accomplish this year.


1) Sell our house

2) Get healthy and get back to my Christmas 2011 weight before my sister's wedding in May.  I joined, with some members of my online support group, myfitnesspal to help me reach that goal. 


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

3) Read 10 books - I tried this goal last year, but with everything going on last year I didn't finish it.

4) Reach 100% of our partnership goal

5)Learn how to crochet - again.

1 comment:

  1. I picked up crochet again after about six years. It comes back very quickly! I found the book "The Crochet Handbook and Stitch Guide" (edited by Ruth Patrick) to be a great resource!

    ReplyDelete