Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Healthy Recipes: Cream Corn and Fruit Salad

The second part of Monday's dinner with the in-laws was some homemade Cream Corn and a Strawberry and Blueberry Salad. Here is the first part.

Homemade Cream Corn and a Strawberry and Blueberry Salad.

I made the corn from some corn that we had frozen over the summer.  The first step is to cook the corn with butter in a skillet over medium heat.
When the corn is done cooking, you take corn out of the pan and put it into a serving dish.Then heat some milk and Parmesan cheese until it starts to thicken.  Once it starts to thicken up, pour the cream mixture over the corn and mix together. 

For dessert, I made a Strawberry and Blueberry Salad.  I mixed fresh blueberries and fresh strawberries with sugar and vanilla.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment