~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
~Micah 6:8 NASB
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
My Leibster Nominations
This is part two of the Leibster Award. Part one can be found here. Now for the hard part. I have to nominate some of my favorite blogs that have less than 200 followers and ask them eleven questions. It's going to be hard to choose blogs that have not already been nominated before, that I know of. Others can also answer one or more of the questions in the comment section if you want to.
Faith, Hope, and Love
Jen is my first nominee. She is an amazing lady that I have never met in person. When a normal person would fall apart, she never let life break her faith. She was so welcoming to me when I joined to board and very inspirational to me when I felt my faith being stretched to the breaking point.
Learning to Love this Life
Kristen is another wonderful lady that met online. I did get to meet her in person over Christmas and I am go glad that I did. She just started blogging, but I have no doubt that it will great.
Things Hold Together
Sharon is a great friend that I have also never met in person. She has been so supportive of me this last year. She joined our Wycliffe prayer team and I know that her prayers are working. She also sent me the sweetest card back in November as we passed our second milestone. That meant more to me that she will probably ever know. I am so excited that she is just months away from meeting her rainbow.
The author of this blog is my spectacular cousin, Gina. She married my cousin, Pete, many many years ago. Her and my cousin have two kids and she is a great mom.
Now for my questions:
1) What is your favorite color?
2) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
3) What is your favorite part of your job?
4) Who in your life do you find inspirational?
5) Where were you born?
6) What is your favorite song?
7) What was your favorite class in school?
8) If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do with it?
9) What is your favorite animal? Why?
10) If you had the power to rid to world of one thing, what would it be?
11) Why do you blog? (I borrowed this from Stasy because I like the question)