Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Fun

I went to see a Silver Hawks game this Thursday and see some Fireworks with my parents for the 4th of July. The game was pretty good. I hadnt been to a game yet this season.

For the 4th of July, Steve and I both had the day off from the YWCA but we had to work at Sears.

After work, Steve and I went to my parents for a cookout and we shot some fireworks off on the driveway. Every year it amazes me how many people shoot off fireworks in my parent's neighborhood which is full of trees and there is never a fire.

I took a video of fireworks that were after the game because Steve wasnt able to be there. He had to work. :0(


4th of July 2008




No comments:

Post a Comment