Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Frustrated

I'm so glad i had today off work. I didnt get nearly as much done as I wanted to though. I just feel like laying down and sleeping for days. I don't have any energy and I feel so stressed out. I'm tired of living in a cramped apartment with stuff everywhere. I'm tired of always running into stuff because we have no where to store stuff because there is someone in our spare room still. It's been a year and I'm just tired.

Am am I being selfish? Probably but I think I'm entitled to a little selfishness after a year of cleaning up after her and her not paying rent like her agreed to when she moved in.

I'm tired of having to work 50+ hours a week just to make ends meet because our utilities and other bills are going up every month. I'm tired of having to pay an extra $50 a month in rent to Southmore because we brought a roommate with us that wasnt on the original lease application.

The stress is causing me to not sleep well and not sleeping well is making me more stressed. It's a vicious cycle. I have tommorrow off too so maybe tommorrow will be better than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment